Proudly Serving the HVAC Needs of St. Charles and St. Louis Counties
Tom Witt started American Home Heating & Air Conditioning on June 1st, 1979 and incorporated the business in October the same year. Before starting his own company, Tom worked at Laclede Gas Company as a serviceman in the service and installation department.
We are family owned and operated, and two of the owner's sons are employed by American Home Heating & Air. We were previously located in North St. Louis County on Redman Road. But in 1994, we purchased Herrington Heating & Air Conditioning Company located in St. Charles, MO. Our second location allowed us to serve the residential and commercial needs of St. Charles County, as well as St. Louis. In 1998, we closed the St. Charles location but continued to serve St. Charles City and County.
In 2004 we moved to 537 Boone's Lick Road in St. Charles, Mo. 63301, where we are located today. We continue to serve the entire St. Louis and St. Charles areas.
Our staff is part of the family here at American Home Heating & Air. Vicki, our office manager, has been with us over 10 years. All of our service technicians are licensed, highly trained and excellent at their profession. We provide our techs with training classes regularly to keep them abreast of the latest technology and service methods to ensure our customers get the level of service they have come to expect. Some classes are in-house and others are by Manufactures’ representatives.
What Sets Us Apart
- We have our own sheet metal shop where we custom make whatever is required for installing new heating and air conditioning equipment or new ductwork.
- We are a member of the Better Business Bureau and have an A+ rating.
- We are licensed in St. Louis County and St. Charles County.
- All of our employees have undergone background checks by a professional agency.
- We are insured and bonded and can provide proof of insurance if requested.
- We offer 24 hour emergency service.
- We have thousands of satisfied customers and will provide references where we have installed new heating and or air conditioning equipment or provided service to our customers.
- After we install a new air conditioner or furnace we have a checklist the installer goes over with the customer to ensure their complete satisfaction.
- The office then mails the customer a survey form to fill out and mail back to us. Doubly ensuring they are completly happy with their new equipment.
100% Customer Satisfaction